Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ben + Sarah {Wedding}

One of the BEST things about shooting weddings is meeting new people. Ben and Sarah were a complete joy to work with from beginning to end. Their wonderful and selfless attitude made them a delight to be around and to celebrate with on their wedding day and the days leading up to it.

I remember Sarah texting me randomly some early november morning saying "TYLER!! I just had the worst dream that it was my wedding and you got stuck in the snow and couldn't make the wedding!!!" haha. It actually turned out to be a pretty nasty snow storm on their wedding day but I DEFINITELY made it to the wedding! I wouldn't had missed it for the world! Not to mention the snow made for some specTACULAR photos! I love that Sarah felt comfortable enough to text me just random texts like that. I always want my clients to feel as though I am their friend, because I AM! Or at least I want to be! Now Ben and Sarah and myself and Becky are going to go out for a double date next week! I love making new friends through this job!




Ben and Sarah both play guitar... I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get this shot!


Good ol' fashion snowball fight! By the way the ALL missed me - their intended target... I was a sitting duck

This kiddo followed me around the whole reception and did kart wheels for the camera.


SEE??? Snow was TERRIFIC!


Yes... It was quite cold out:P

Bravest bride in all the land...

No comments:

Post a Comment